A well-fed cat is a happy and healthy cat.
Best Organic Cat Food
Cats just like humans are what they eat. Experts recommend raw diets as they don’t include additives, chemical residues and hard substances that can trigger diseases like diabetes, kidney disease, hard stool and itchy skins in cats. Raw diets are sound scientifically and biologically so they will keep your pet cat fit and happy. Let’s have a look at the best 5 organic cat food brands you should add to your cart when next shopping for cat food.
[bodymovin anim_id=”2030″ loop=”true” autoplay_viewport=”true” align=”center”]
The taste of wild grain is a healthy and balanced diet that has a real salmon taste. It includes organically sourced vitamins and minerals that supply your cat with the nutrients it needs to stay fit. Most of the ingredients used in preparing this diet are sourced from natural fruits and vegetables. Meat flavor is added to the diet to give it the pleasing flavor and taste that cats love.
The advanced chemical-free scientifically proven technology used in the preparation of this diet makes it digestible and tasty. Cats won’t struggle with a hard or loose stool after they take this diet as it’s customized to deliver maximum nutritional value to your pet’s health.
“Like its name implies, the diet products taste of wild meat such as trout and salmon, venison. It does not include any grains so there are minimal chances of allergic reactions.”View Reviews From Actual Pet Owners On Amazon.com, Click Here!
- It is organically prepared using the most natural ingredients.
- It adds to the overall health of your cat minimizing issues with bad-diet related diseases.
- Helps boost the quality and health of your cat coat.
- It aids to keep your cat weight under regulation.
- It includes only two flavors.
- The price is quite on the higher end.
This is 100% USDA certified organic food that’s free of grains and chemical additives. It comes in two special flavors-turkey and liver and chicken and liver. In terms of ingredients percentage, the content of carbs is 5%, proteins 9%, and fats 6%. All the two flavors are made of USDA certified poultry as the main ingredient.
The two flavors are about 178 cal/5.5 oz. can. That means that you will need to get two cans for your kitten a day.
“Based on the manufacturer’s user guideline, you can use up to 5 cans which may not be ideal for kittens considering that it can go up to 900 calories which are more than the recommended amount for kittens.”View Reviews From Actual Pet Owners On Amazon.com, Click Here!
- It comes in several flavors unlike other organic foods for cats.
- It is USDA approved meaning it’s suitable for cats healthy.
- It does not include additives and grains which have health effects on cats.
- It’s quite popular and in demand meaning it’s is the favorite of most customers.
- It’s a bit costly
- It is extremely high in calories.
This organic cat food is widely liked by cats due to its awesome Blue flavor. In the making of this cat food, the manufacturer does not use meat and chicken ingredients so the chances of side effects are low. The food includes some grain components so it may not ideal for cats that are allergic to grains.
The quantity of vegetables in this food is amazing. This means it is packed with all the essential vitamins and nutrients that your cat needs to maintain a strong immune system and a healthier body. Blue is widely known for producing high-quality and nutritious pet foods and this food is not an exception.
“They are known for producing natural and organic foods using organically sourced ingredients.”View Reviews From Actual Pet Owners On Amazon.com, Click Here!
- It’s prepared using high-quality natural ingredients in cultural and organic-rich environments.
- The food includes a range of cat-customized flavors.
- It’s made by the use of high-quality components.
- It is clinically and scientifically proven to be ideal for cats of different ages.
- The price is quite high when in comparison with the value it delivers.
- Some pet lovers who bought it previously say that it causes stomach upsets on some cats.
As a pet owner, you would find this food a great choice if your cat is allergic to grains. Organix cat food is completely free of grains. It includes nutritious extracts from chicken, peas, lentils, and potatoes. So it provides the same wholesomeness and tastes you will get from foods that include grains. The organic ingredients used in making the food are sourced directly from the USA. They are totally tested and proven to meet the set manufacturer’s excellence standards.
With this food, you don’t need to worry about synthetic fertilizers and hormones as its all natural. This makes it perfect dealing with major cat digestive problems.
“Some customers have, however, questioned the efficiency and safety of this food as the lentils are known to cause various health problems.”View Reviews From Actual Pet Owners On Amazon.com, Click Here!
- It is listed among the most budget-friendly cat foods you will find in the market.
- It’s an all-natural cat food that does not include grains and additives.
- The food is tested and proven to be healthy for cat use.
- It is not ideal for all cats as some cats won’t eat it.
- It includes lentils which are not all natural and organic.
Ziwi Peak Cat cuisine stands out as one of the best organic wet cat foods. It’s manufactured using high-grade ingredients. The diet comes in several flavors so even if your cat is picky you won’t lack something for her or him. All the ingredients are specially selected by experts so you can be sure that you will get quality and effective diet for your cat.
It’s created in a chunk-style which makes it easy for cats to chew and digest. Since it is clinically proven, it does not include allergens that can have serious effects on your cat’s digestive system.
“It also does not include grains or artificial flavors.”View Reviews From Actual Pet Owners On Amazon.com, Click Here!
- It’s made free of fillers, additives, and grains.
- It has a chunky style which makes it most loved by cats.
- It includes healthy and useful ingredients so it will add value to your cat’s health.
- It’s a bit costly
- Not suitable for all cat types.
There is no doubt that organic food is the perfect diet for those who want to raise healthy and happy cats. There are numerous brands in the market today so you must be smart to identify the perfect food for your cat. Our list of the 5 best organic food for cats outlines the bestselling and most trending choices hence you cannot go wrong with us.